Marc A. Romanowski, Esq
Partner - Hopkins, Sorgi & Romanowski PLLC
BGCB Board Member since 2012
Marc Romanowski’s practice focuses on representing clients before Federal, State and local agencies. He specializes in administrative permitting and enforcement actions, environmental litigation, land use, zoning, brownfields redevelopment and municipal law. He has been involved in numerous proceedings before zoning boards across New York State. He also has extensive experience in representing clients before the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, U.S. Army Corp of Engineers, New York State Department of Transportation, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and the U.S. Department of Transportation, among others. Marc’s experience includes:
- Representing manufacturers, developers and municipalities in negotiation consent orders, obtaining permits, responding to enforcement proceedings and defending citizens suits.
- Extensive litigation in State and Federal courts.
- Representing clients before municipal boards and legal challenges to municipal board decisions with regard to land use and zoning decisions.
- Petroleum remediation and cost recovery litigation.
- Brownfield site redevelopment.